Get Healthy Information and Coaching Service
The Get Health Information and Coaching Service is a FREE, confidential telephone-based service which helps people make lifestyle changes regarding:
* Healthy eating
* Being physically active
* Achieving and maintaining a healthy weight
Visit the website
Phone: 1300 806 258
Open: Monday – Friday 8am-8pm
Send an email with your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and your health coach will call you back.
The service runs for 6 months and delivers the coaching support and information you need to help you reach your health goals.
When you enrol you will receive free of charge
- Your own personal university qualified health coach
- Up to 10 free coaching calls
- Support to make changes over 6 months
- An information booklet that provides you with information on what you need to do and a coaching journal to write down your goals and actions.
- Access to a website where you can download tools to keep track of your goals and help you keep an eye on your progress.
Your coach will help you along the way to:
- Develop your personal health goals
- Create your own action plans
- Keep motivated
- Solve problems
- Create solutions for success.
Download the Get Healthy fact sheet and referral form.